Welcome to Let's Go Fitness
Our story began in June 2012 in Dunedin by a husband and wife duo, Peter Mirrielees and Julie Cheyne. As a family-owned and locally-operated business, we have strived towards creating a non-judgmental environment that is inclusive to our intergenerational community.
We utilise training techniques that are rooted in the foundations of Te Whare Tapa Whā,
- physical wellbeing/taha tinana
- mental wellbeing/taha hinengaro
- spiritual wellbeing/taha wairua
- family wellbeing/taha whānau
Fitness is not just about exercise, it is about enhancing our lives to be the best it can be. It is why our motto is ‘dream about tomorrow, or let’s go today!’ Our goal as an affordable 24/7 gym is to be a pillar in the community by offering a wide range of exercise classes and personalized fitness to match individual needs.
Come join our community and learn how fitness has the power to positively impact every aspect of living.
Do you have questions? Message us below!
Creating Space For You To Stay Motivated Towards Healthy Living
- Workouts designed to fit your every day
- Flexible options for membership and classes
- Nutritional support, massage therapy, and more!
Why wait to make the dreams of tomorrow happen? Let’s go today!